Are you ready to commit to Take Stock? Take Stock makes it easy to make a commitment! Download a commitment letter, specify what you and your organization will do, and we will showcase your successes.
Take Stock partners’ commitments include:
- Reserve $25M in credit annually for the accelerated procurement of quality-assured reproductive health supplies.
- Advocate for the Take Stock Campaign on social media platforms.
- Make research reports on logistics for sexual and reproductive health available to the public.
- Encouraging the ministry of health to adopt the four primary indicators of the Coalition´s harmonized suite of indicators and to submit the data to FP2020 by 2016.
- Advocate for other organizations to make commitments to Take Stock.
- Register high-quality generic reproductive health commodities to be WHO-prequalified.
Need inspiration or ideas? Browse through Take Stock partners’ commitments.
Make Your Commitment
- Download letter
Download the letter in your preferred language, sign it and send it to us using the form or through e-mail. Please feel free to contact us if you want support to formulate specific commitments.
- Application Form
All the fields below are mandatory. Please don’t forget to upload your commitment letter.